A neurological disease which occurs in the treatment of the new-born period is Neonatal Neurology. There are many reasons will be involved in the neurological issue. It is either due to premature birth or due to difficult delivery and can be congenital.
- Neonatal Seizures
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)
- Neonatal Hypotonia (floppy baby).
- Microcephaly and Macrocephaly
- Perinatal stroke and venous thrombosis
- Intraventricular Hemorrhage (IVH)
- Neurologic complications of prematurity
- Congenital brain or nervous system anomalies
- Neurologic care in metabolic diseases
- Neonatal Meningitis or Encephalitis.